1. Those struggling with COVID. But more important that these circumstances would draw people to Jesus.
2. Healthcare workers
3. Those who are threatened with firing because they have moral objections to COVID vaccine
4. Those who have taken shots – no negative health issues
5. May we as Christians use this opportunity to show the love of God and to shine light of salvation.
6. Policy makers – reasonable measures to encourage people to protect themselves and their families
Another great story out of the Olympics
Charlotte Lozier Institute information on vaccines
Facts about FDA approved Pfizer drug … more here … and here
FDA has suspended certain restrictions on abortion pill … more here
Louisiana Governor will require shot for state employees
In Australia, warrant issued for arrest of COVID positive man who refused to comply with restrictions … and then this out of Mississippi … but advocates continue to decriminalize spreading HIV
Guest: Dr. David Prentice, Vice President and Research Director, Charlotte Lozier Institute
Dr. Prentice gave an extended, in-depth interview on this topic on another blog. You might also find this interview helpful.