Recap of pro-life activities over the weekend
Even the Washington Post has admitted that this year’s march may be the last under Roe.
Susan B. Anthony List released its National Pro-Life Scorecard, and the results bode well for Louisiana! Senators Bill Cassidy and John Kennedy, along with House Reps. Clay Higgins, Garrett Graves, Julia Letlow, Mike Johnson, and Steve Scalise all received A+ ratings for their pro-life stances.
We now await Life #AfterRoe as the Supreme Court deliberates in the Dobbs case.
- • Embraced radical pro-abortion policies contrary to science
- • Used taxpayer dollars to fund late-term abortion
- • Democrats have refused to back any limitations on abortion, including up to the moment of birth and after
- • Democrats even blocked legislation banning infanticide
- • Abandoned decades of bipartisan consensus by not including the Hyde Amendment , which prevents taxpayer dollars from funding abortion, in their tax-and-spend “Build Back Broke” agenda